Stub retakes the umpire’s throne this week as we welcome back VERY SPECIAL GUEST, Hollywood actor Seamus Dever (Castle, Army Wives, and General Hospital). Seamus goes head-to-head with Kern to see who can match the most beverages with each song on a playlist full of TV favorites titled “Radio On The TV!”
Just a FEW of the questions answered in this episode:
1) Who was responsible for the scar on Seamus Dever’s stomach?
2) Who on the show has never seen The West Wing?
3) What is Stub’s go-to karaoke tune?
4) Who are our favorite hot TV moms?
5) What was the greatest use of a song on television ever?
6) Who on the show has never seen M*A*S*H?
7) Which characters would we be if we formed our own A-Team?
8) Is “every boy a man inside, a girl a woman, too?”
This week’s playlist:
Where Everybody Knows Your Name – Gary Portnoy
Karma Chameleon – Culture Club
The Jackal – Ronny Jordan
Suicide Is Painless – Johnny Mandel
What I Like About You – The Romantics
At This Moment – Billy Vera & The Beaters
As Long As We Got Each Other – B.J. Thomas
Time To Change – The Brady Bunch
The Final Countdown – Europe
Remember: One Bourbon, One Chard, or One Beer is a drinking game you can play along with at home. Full details and rules available at www.onebourbononechard.com
If you find yourself liking, singing along to, or playing along with One Bourbon, One Chard, or One Beer, please Please PLEASE rate and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud, or wherever you found our podcast. We really appreciate it, as it helps other lushes just like you find our podcast and builds our community. If you rate and review us and we ever meet you, we’ll buy you one bourbon, one chard, or one beer (our choice).
Also, please support the show by donating to our Patreon page: