Stub is back in the umpire’s chair this week spinning a poignant playlist titled “Talkin’ ‘Bout Friends” as Kern competes against VERY SPECIAL GUEST Erin Cell from Socially Powered. If you like the podcast, you’ll absolutely LOVE this week’s double-length episode!
Some of the questions answered during this episode include:
1) Has Jeannie Veezie provided justice for Golden Arrow Cabin 4 and their inexplicable loss of the 1987 talent show?
2) Should you visit Wines That Rock yet?
3) Is Stevie Nicks listening to the podcast? Should she?
4) Who’s #DoingItForClayton this week?
5) How does online shoe shopping lead to online man shopping?
6) Is Kern’s theory of the perfect society worth hearing?
7) Who invented the “friend zone?”
8) Is Kern or Stub the better feminist?
9) What is #JTTScience and is it relevant in 2017?
10) Will Wines That Rock agree to sponsor the best drinking podcast on the entire interwebs?
10) Were any of us actually sober by the end of this episode?
This week’s playlist:
I’ll Be There For You – The Rembrandts
That’s What Friends Are For – Dionne Warwick and Friends
Heroes And Friends – Randy Travis
Facebook Friends – Brad Paisley
Just A Friend – Biz Markie
Just Friends – Amy Winehouse
Two Of Us – Aimee Mann
Waiting On A Friend – The Rolling Stones
With A Little Help From My Friends – Joe Cocker
Remember: One Bourbon, One Chard, or One Beer is a drinking game you can play along with at home. Full details and rules available at www.onebourbononechard.com
If you find yourself liking, singing along to, or playing along with One Bourbon, One Chard, or One Beer, please please please rate and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud, or wherever you found our podcast. We really appreciate it as it helps other lushes just like you find our podcast and helps build our community. If you rate and review us and we ever meet you, we’ll buy you one bourbon, one chard, or one beer (our choice).
Also, please support the show by donating to our Patreon page: